Winnerwell Nomad (VIEW) 1G Large Wood Stove BACKORDER UNTIL NOV 15th
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments; Door and side glass viewing windows
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 3.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 18” x 9.8” x 9.8” (Packed); 18” x 25” x 108” (Assembled- 108” indicates total height of stove + chimney); Chimney pipe 3.5-inch diameter; 1500 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design; nesting 4-leg design folds flat under the stove; chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body; side shelves function as carry handle; 34-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more; recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use
An ideal portable wood burning stove for heating and cooking in smallrecreational spaces such as canvas wall tents, canvas bell tents, teepees,yurts, sheds, ice fishing shacks, tiny homes, bus conversions and more,Winnerwell Wood Burning Tent Stoves are precision crafted in 304stainless steel that is durable, handles high heat well, and will never rust orcorrode, making these stoves ideal for use in harsh outdoorenvironments.
The Winnerwell Nomad View Large Wood BurningTent Stove includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of 3.5-inch diameter chimneypipe, 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper. The Nomad View Large Stovediffers from the woodlander stoves due to its rectangle shaped firebox,dual glass windows, and nesting four-leg design. The four leg design givesthe Nomad a slightly smaller footprint than the Woodlander stoves, makingit a great option in recreational shelters such as tiny homes, vans, and busconversions where space is limited and a fireproof hearth area is built toaccommodate the stove. All chimney pipe sections stow inside the stovebody and the side shelves double as a carry handle. At just 34 poundswith its compact size, the Nomad is wood stove built totravel.
Features to highlight include dual glass viewing windows inthe door and side panel for ambiance and fire management, side shelvesfor cooking utility, dual dampers for controlling airflow and burn rate, anddecorative twisted metal handles.