SOL Pocket Survival Pack | Doug Ritter
A pocket survival kit that really could save your life! The Pocket Survival Pak™ contains a collection of survival tools for when you find yourself abandoned, stranded, or lost in the outdoors. Keep it in your pocket and on your person because, "If it isn't with you, it can't save you." The Pocket Survival Pak™ is for backpackers, hunters, pilots, snowmobilers, hikers, or anyone who enjoys the great outdoors! Designed by Doug Ritter, Executive Director of the Equipped to Survive Foundation.
Be Seen And Heard
Broadcast your location up to 1 mile away with the 110 dB Rescue Howler™ Whistle and over 30 miles with the Rescue Flash™ signal mirror with mil-spec retro-reflective aimer.
Knowledge is Survival
Waterproof survival instructions by Doug Ritter™ - hundreds of tips and techniques specific to the kit's contents.
Keep your Essentials Safe and Dry
Durable zip-seal pouch provides waterproof protection.
Start Campfires and Camp Stoves
Spark Lite striker is tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik™ burns up to two minutes, even when wet.
- Size: 4" x 5" x 0.652"
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- Item #: 0140-0757
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
- 1 - Pencil
- 4 - Safety Pins #3, 2"
- 1 - Heavy Duty Sewing Needle
- 1 - Heavy Duty Nylon Thread (50 ft.)
- 1 - Waterproof Survival Instructions
- 1 - Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, 3 Sq. Ft.
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 4 - Fish Hook, #10
- 1 - Fresnel Lens Magnifier (2" x 3")
- 1 - Nylon Cord, #18, Braided, (10 ft. 150 lb test)
- 1 - Pocket Survival Pak Contents List
- 1 - Safety Wire, Stainless Steel, (6 ft of 0.020")
- 1 - Scalpel Blade #22
- 1 - Signal Mirror, Rescue Flash™
- 1 - Snap Swivel, Size 12
- 1 - Spark-Lite™ Firestarter
- 2 - Sinkers, Tin
- 4 - Tinder Quik™
- 2 - Waterproof Paper
- 1 - Whistle, Rescue Howler™
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.