Polar Ranger -20F/ -30C (4 Season Sleeping bag) (Regular)
Recipient of the Backpacker Editor's Choice award, the Polar Ranger is equipped to conquer the most extreme conditions known to man.
Polar expeditions and high-altitude adventures demand uncompromised warmth. The Polar Ranger was designed with polar explorer Eric Larsen to ensure that every component of the bag was maximized for warmth even in Arctic settings. We engineered the bag with 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™ and features like a synthetic snorkel hood to help you enjoy arctic expeditions. Explorers like Eric Larsen understand the severity of the arctic cold and they count on the uncompromising performance of the Polar Ranger. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- Overlapping Side Vents: Side vents open to allow arm use and customizable temperature control. Overlapping draft tubes prevent cold spots when zippers are closed.
- Snorkel Hood: Controls frost created by breath and eliminates warmth-sapping cross drafts. Synthetic-filled snorkel resists moisture.
- 800-fill : Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility. :
- Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely. :
- Additional features: , Overstuffed draft tubes, Quilt and Blanket Loops.