Mountain House- Biscuits and Gravy
- Hot fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy pork sausage gravy make for a hearty, family-favorite breakfast around the campfire
- 2 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: milk, soy and wheat
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: buttermilk biscuits (enriched bleached flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], shortening [palm oil, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 60, citric acid], buttermilk solids, baking powder [sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate], sugar, salt); freeze-dried pork patty crumbles (pork [salt, spices, sugar], textured vegetable protein [soy flour, salt]); gravy mix (modified corn starch, palm oil, buttermilk powder, nonfat dry milk, corn syrup solids, spices, sugar, yeast extract, salt, sodium caseinate, disodium inosinate and guanylate, dipotassium phosphate). Allergens: milk, soy, wheat.
|Servings per Container||
|Calories Per Serving||
|Calories from Fat||