Goal Zero Boulder 50 Solar Panel
Goal Zero's Boulder 50 is a portable Solar Panel that's made to hold it's own outdoors. Composed of extra-thick tempered glass, an aluminum body, and padded protective corners, this little boulder can withstand just about anything the weather may throw at it. Use it to charge your Goal Zero portable power packs and power stations like the Sherpas and Yetis. A great solution for extended periods out in the wilderness, camping, RVing, backyard parties, or a workable solution for powering tools and other equipment at a job site outdoors.
Boulder 50 Highlights
50 Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement
Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection
What can the Boulder 50 charge?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. Connect it to recharge a portable power station. The Boulder 50 is best used for recharging Goal Zero Sherpa's and Yetis.
What Goal Zero products work best with the Boulder 50?
Boulder 50 solar panel works best with all of our small to medium power packs and power stations.
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 4-6 Hours
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 150 Power Station 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 40-80 Hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Rated Power: 50 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline