Conflicted Deck 1- The Downfall
THE DECK THAT STARTED IT ALL
- It opens up in depth discussions regarding what kind of world we’ll live in after the collapse of society.
- It shows to you where others in your group draw the line between their will to live vs their own morals.
- By Playing Conflicted: The Survival Card Game you’ll realize that the thin veil of civilized behavior our current modern society currently portrays is easily torn apart. We all have a breaking point, where our will to live speaks louder than our own morals. That breaking point is at a different place for everyone.
- An adult party game with a post-apocalyptic twist that will give you hours of fun, as you see a side of the other players you wish didn’t exist.
- A game designed by the author of Dark Ages: 2020 - JD Dutra. This deck can also be used as regular playing cards.
This is the first deck ever published in the Conflicted: The Survival Card Game series (We have a total of 7 now available).
Can you handle the decisions you’ll face after Doomsday? When civilization and infrastructure are gone, where will you draw the line between your morals and your will to live another day? Most importantly, where will your friends and loved ones who you’ll be spending this difficult time with draw the line for themselves?
Check out the pictures where you'll find samples of the scenarios included in this deck, as well as the rules on how to play Conflicted: The Survival Card Game - Deck 1, Downfall.
Conflicted: The Survival Card Game lets you explore your own survival philosophy and that of others. When playing Conflicted, every reaction to a scenario counts, from body language and interpretation of the scenario, to the answer itself.