SGE 400/3 BB CBRN Gas Mask | Medium/Large
VERY LIMITED STOCK
The SGE 400/3 BB is identical to the SGE 400/3, but with a butyl rubber face seal to respond to the CBRN requirements. Tested and approved for as CBRN! An improvement to the existing SGE 150 and the SGE 400. The SGE 400/3 is has been built with 3 NATO 40mm DIN 3283 filter ports. Side locations of the filter ports allow a more comfortable aiming of a gun. This can make a huge difference when it comes down to life and death.
The SGE 400/3 BB is identical to the SGE 400/3, but with a butyl rubber face seal to respond to the CBRN requirements. Tested and approved for as CBRN! Built with 3 NATO 40mm DIN 3283 filter ports. Side locations of the filter ports allow a more comfortable aiming of a gun. This can make a huge difference when it comes down to life and death. The SGE 400/3 Infinity gas mask has 3 filter ports (left, right and center) and is offered with an optional hood and canteen drinking system including the mouthpiece, drinking assembly, cap and US military current issue canteen. Soft inner orinasal cup quick release harness with six adjustable straps. Controlled air flow prevents fogging of the visor.
Unlike other mask designs, the full facial coverage provides wearers with full visibility and additional face protection from flying debris. The extremely durable polycarbonate visor has been tested to resist a one inch steel ball, that was propelled at 335 MPH without cracking or damaging the face shield. The mask was also tested for heat resistance and will not catch fire or melt at 800 Degrees C (1472 F) for 5 Sec. or 200 degrees C (372 F) for a duration of 6 Min.
The SGE-400/3 models have a special resin coating applied to the polycarbonate visor which provides additional scratch & chemical resistance.
- Lens treated with a special Siloxane chemical & scratch resistant coating
- A moisture relief valve is added for enhanced user visibility & comfort
- The entire face seal is made from medical grade silicone which has excellent chemical permeation resistance, provides a superior seal against the face & is far more comfortable to wear than conventional rubber face seals.
- Highly Experienced and Cross Functional Development Team
- Conceptual Design Experience – plastic/rubber/mechanic/electronic
- Multiple CAD Station Systems
- ISO – 9001 – 2008 Certification
- Full ASTM Standards Testing Capability (in house and with certified international laboratories)
- Prototypes From 3-D Printing Technology Available Within Hours
- Capability To Produce Functional Prototypes
TOOLS MANUFACTURING & AUTOMATION
- Expanded Production Capacities
- Greater Process Control
- High Product Quality Levels
- Proactive Prevention Based Quality
- Fast and Effective Response To Customer Concerns
- Real Time Process Controls